Happy New Year!!



It is the beginning of a new year, and opportunities abound!

We successfully made it through 2021.  Mercy, that was a survival year, like an encore of 2020.  I'm praying 2022 is much better.  

I've started back to sewing for my shops.  It's been a long while since I've been able to be home to do sewing.  I've missed my machines, petting fabric, creating things, etc.  Scrub hats are on my machine currently.  There are a couple hundred cut and ready to sew, just waiting for me.  I was gone working outside full time for many months, so they got put to the wayside.  Now I can work on them.




My backgrounds for photos are still packed away, so am working with what I have available.  We moved in October across town, and there's still much left in boxes.  

What have you been up to these past months??  I've missed you!!

Keep in touch!!!!

Angie




Comments