The Special Needs Journey

 


I know there are many people out there who have special needs children who are in various stages of the journey, from pre-diagnosis all the way to the child's independence.  

I'd like to share my experience over the last 18 years, with the hopes that maybe it will help someone who is going through now what I've experienced before.  

Just know--you can get through it!  It's in God's hands!

The way I and then hubby and I did things along the way have not been perfect, but maybe we can offer up ideas and resources that one may not have tapped into quite yet, or ease some fears that come up in the journey.  Or just offer a shoulder...  God uses our experiences for His glory--I'd like to do so with ours.

From here, just click on the tag "special needs" and it should bring up any and all posts on the subject from here on out.  Your comments and stories are welcome!


Comments